Re: [rdiff-backup-users] urgent

From: Brian C
Subject: Re: [rdiff-backup-users] urgent
Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 00:57:11 -0700

Hi,

Punnarao Kommineni wrote:
> Hi,
>
>   Please give me guldens how to configure rdiff-backup configuration
> file on RedHat Linux. It’s very urgent.

The following howto is not Red Hat-specific but should work for any
distribution: http://howtoforge.com/linux_rdiff_backup

You should also read: http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html

Your email 1) did not use a meaningful specific subject header 2) was
not written in clear, grammatical, correctly-spelled language and 3)
flagged your question as "Urgent". So, you failed in at least three ways
"to ask a smart question" according to this canonical source. Hopefully
you'll do better next time.

Brian