Re: [rdiff-backup-users] librsync errors while running a backup

From: dave kempe
Subject: Re: [rdiff-backup-users] librsync errors while running a backup
Date: Sat, 06 May 2006 08:02:49 +1000

Jason Faulkner wrote:
If you can send your source deb my way, I'll make some modifications so
it works with sarge and compile a binary myself, unless you can attest
the hoary ones work on sarge out of the box.

I don't have access to the source debs atm (on on of my guys laptops). I will see what I can do. in the meantime, you can try the hoary debs:

in apt source.list:
deb http://packages.sol1.net/ hoary/

apt-get update apt-get install rdiff-backup should pull it in... i would bet it works on sarge, but I haven't tested. You could pull the breezy ones if they don't work... let me know if you need the sources.deb.

dave