[rdiff-backup-users] RDiff backup ignoring two files

From: Jason Faulkner
Subject: [rdiff-backup-users] RDiff backup ignoring two files
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 15:39:25 -0400

Hi, I'm using rdiff-backup to backup several servers at our colo facility.
About a month ago, rdiff-backup began ignoring two files, each about 4-6gb
big (sql dump files). I've tried renaming the files before the backup runs,
but it still has no effect. Rdiff-backup is throwing no errors, just
completely ignoring the files.

We have several other files in that directory larger than 4-6gb, and those are
being backed up, so I don't think it's an issue with the size of the files.

Any ideas?

P.S. -- please CC me on any replies, as I'm not joining the list. Thanks.

--
Jason Faulkner
System Administrator