[rdiff-backup-users] Ben still present

From: Wiebe Cazemier
Subject: [rdiff-backup-users] Ben still present
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 00:34:44 +0200

Hi,

This may seem like a strange question, but is Ben still present on the list? I
haven't seem him in a while (last post was february 1st), and the latest
modification date in the cvs repository is 6 weeks ago.

There are some issues I posted about, which, in my opinion, need to be
discussed (or I would like to at least :) ). Most notably my february 10th
post about the way rdiff-backup detects change in files.