[rdiff-backup-users] list-at-time and list-changed-since

From: Pat Regan
Subject: [rdiff-backup-users] list-at-time and list-changed-since
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 17:35:16 -0500

I am running the rdiff-backup package that is currently in the Ubuntu
Breezy repositories (0.13.4).  For fun, I was thinking about making an
attempt at writing a FUSE filesystem interface for rdiff-backup.  I
don't know how well this would work, but I thought it might be
interesting to try.

list-at-time and list-changed-since do not seem to work.  They don't
error out.  They show the list of capabilities for the archive and then
immediately exit.

I have been running rdiff-backup for nearly two years now, and I don't
think I have had a single reason to attempt to use these two options
until now.  So I assume they aren't commonly used :).

Pat