Re: [rdiff-backup-users] error 107 while in patch cycle

From: Ben Escoto
Subject: Re: [rdiff-backup-users] error 107 while in patch cycle
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 21:18:35 -0600

> Ok, some more on this bug. It seems rsync-backup successfully completes
> the backup, but still generates this error. I compared the MD5 sums of
> both the original file and the backup and they are identical.

rdiff-backup seems just to be reporting the error 107 given to it by
librsync.  I've read a few threads on this, but no one was able to
figure it out.

If you want to get to the bottom of this, you could try making sure
the error is reproduceable.  Then you could use 'rdiff' to perform the
relevant patching/diffing/signing operations without rdiff-backup, to
see if the problem had anything to do with rdiff-backup.