[rdiff-backup-users] Re: 1.1.3 KeyError exception

From: Blair Zajac
Subject: [rdiff-backup-users] Re: 1.1.3 KeyError exception
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 09:49:01 -0800

Blair Zajac wrote:
Hello,

I upgraded to 1.1.3 yesterday on my Ubuntu systems and my nightly backup got this error:

Thinking that this exception may have something to do with the upgrading of 1.1.2 to 1.1.3, yesterday, I completely erased my previous rdiff-backup backup and did a single dump of 8 Gbytes of data using 1.1.3. This completed successfully. However, the next run of rdiff-backup generated the same exception.

I also got the same exception on another system, so I'm probably going to be backing down to 1.1.2 for the time being.

Regards,
Blair