[rdiff-backup-users] --include-globbing-filelist-stdin not documented

From: Michael Johnson
Subject: [rdiff-backup-users] --include-globbing-filelist-stdin not documented
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 01:43:36 -0800

I was having problems trying to figure out a good way to make rdiff-backup work with my existing rsync file lists, but rdiff backup wants the full path while rsync lets you leave off the prefix you specify as the source. While playing around with this I stumbled across the --include-globbing-filelist-stdin which allowed me to pull this off without having to write a filelist to disk. I'm just sort of curious if there is a specific reason this option is not documented. I'm using 1.0.3.

Thanks!