[rdiff-backup-users] Exception: '[Errno 28] No space left on device'

From: michelts
Subject: [rdiff-backup-users] Exception: '[Errno 28] No space left on device'
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 10:11:30 -0200

Hi guys,

I am facing a weird problem. I configure my directory structure like this:

/mnt/hdc2/backupWithRdiff/
  \--> makeBackup.sh
  \--> backup/

The "makeBackup.sh" script runs the backup and stores it in
/mnt/hdc2/backupWithRdiff/backup. The problem is that I can copy a
file to /mnt/hdc2/backupWithRdiff/ but cannot copy a file to
/mnt/hdc2/backupWithRdiff/backup/, it seems the disk is full but a df
tells me there is 2.4GB in the partition.

The most strange thing is that the backupWithRdiff is not full but its
subdirectory backup is. What could be happening?

Thanks in advance.
--
Michel Thadeu Sabchuk
Curitiba - Brasil