Re: [rdiff-backup-users] Version 1.1.1 released

From: David Kempe
Subject: Re: [rdiff-backup-users] Version 1.1.1 released
Date: Sun, 06 Nov 2005 20:11:17 +1100

Ben Escoto wrote:
rdiff-backup now writes SHA1 sums into its mirror_metadata file for
all regular files, and checks them when restoring.

I haven't had a chance to test it yet, but I bet that pounds CPU bound boxes. I have quite a few of these and would love a way to turn this feature off - is that going to happen? Happy to have it default - most aren't CPU bound.

dave