[rdiff-backup-users] Version 1.1.1 released

From: Ben Escoto
Subject: [rdiff-backup-users] Version 1.1.1 released
Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2005 22:30:52 -0600

A few new features this version.  Next on my list is cleaning up some
rdiff-backup stdout/stderr (especially stack traces), which a few
people have requested, and making sure Mac OS X works (I think we're
getting close now).

>From the CHANGELOG:

New in v1.1.1 (2005/11/05)
--------------------------

rdiff-backup now writes SHA1 sums into its mirror_metadata file for
all regular files, and checks them when restoring.

The above greatly increases the size of the mirror_metadata files, so
diff them for space efficiency, as suggested by Dean Gaudet.

Added two new comparison modes: full file (using the --compare-full or
--compare-full-at-time) or by hash (--compare-hash and
--compare-hash-at-time).

Applied Alec Berryman's patch to update the no-compression regexp.

Alec Berryman's fs_abilities patch is supposed to help with AFS.

Fixed filename-too-long crash when quoting.

Patched carbonfile support, re-enabled it by default.