Re: [rdiff-backup-users] NFS question

From: Bill Dosser
Subject: Re: [rdiff-backup-users] NFS question
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2005 07:06:41 -0600

Thanks for the reply,

I guess my reluctance to installing rdiff-backup on each client is that nearly everyone is a different distro and or version on linux. I don't always have the best of luck installing things and getting them to work properly. We are now using CentOS for any new servers
we add.
To answer your interface question, I am aiming this for administrators.
Thanks again, I just didn't want to wast time trying something that's already been proven not to work.

Bill

----- Original Message ----- From: "Keith Edmunds" <address@hidden>