Re: [rdiff-backup-users] file doesn't exist backup bug

From: David Kempe
Subject: Re: [rdiff-backup-users] file doesn't exist backup bug
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2005 12:42:41 +1000

Ben Escoto wrote:
Is this a complete traceback?  What's the error?  Index not found or
something?

I can't remember now - for the record in this particular instance, the files where so corrupt that windows couldn't read them either. It seems it was the result of a broken My Briefcase thingo. So, I deleted them from the source and everything went fine after that.

If it happens again I will give more logging its going to be hard to duplicate given the circumstances

dave