Re: [rdiff-backup-users] Version 1.0 what about the old ones?

From: Gary Mu1der
Subject: Re: [rdiff-backup-users] Version 1.0 what about the old ones?
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2005 10:13:34 -0400

Steve,

I'm actively using the FreeBSD port of rdiff-backup. If you need any testing done, I'd be happy to help.

Gary

Steve Clement wrote:
Hi, I maintain the rdiff-backup port on FreeBSD but am not willing to
update to 1.0 just yet because of obvious reasons :)

Could you put past releases onto the site so we can at least see the
old_stable versions (which work better at the moment than 1.0)

Also calling 1.0 stable is a bit "poor" as it seems we haven't tested it
enough :(

I really like this project and am looking into the bright future of it...

cheers,

Steve C