Re: [rdiff-backup-users] backup-server solution, maybe feature ideas

From: Ben Escoto
Subject: Re: [rdiff-backup-users] backup-server solution, maybe feature ideas
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 23:00:11 -0700

> Attached is a small shell-script to implement a central
> backup-server, not very well documented, but works for me ;).

Hi, thanks for your post.  You may want to add it to rdiff-backup wiki
under ContribScripts at

http://rdiff-backup.solutionsfirst.com.au/index.php/RdiffBackupWiki

so it doesn't get lost.  Also at least one of your suggested features
(merge increments) seemed similar to one in the Wiki's suggested
feature page.