Re: [rdiff-backup-users] rdiff-backup on debian

From: dean gaudet
Subject: Re: [rdiff-backup-users] rdiff-backup on debian
Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2005 10:29:02 -0700 (PDT)

On Mon, 4 Jul 2005, Carsten Lorenz wrote:

> A test showed that rdiff-backup can't handle our ACLs. Any suggestions?
> Unable to import module posix1e from pylibacl package.

you need to "apt-get install python-pylibacl"... you can also throw in
python-pyxattr if you want extended attributes.

i maintain a relatively recent 0.13.x cvs snapshot .deb for myself at
<http://arctic.org/~dean/debian/> ... my package "Recommends:
python-pylibacl, python-pyxattr", i should communicate this to the debian
folks at some point.

-dean