Re: [rdiff-backup-users] Additional output from version 0.13.4

From: Andrew K. Bressen
Subject: Re: [rdiff-backup-users] Additional output from version 0.13.4
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2005 04:45:26 -0500

phowell <address@hidden> writes:
> message). However this one directory consistently produces this
> additional output. Is this something I should be worried about?

It looks perfectly legit to me.
I'm not sure why this filesystem is giving you that message
when others are not; is there anything different about it?

I think most or all of my backups spit that message block.

Ext2 vs. Ext3, ReiserFS, VFAT, etc.?
Running on a box with a different kernel or libraries or python
(that perhaps supports external attributes when your others don't) ?