[rdiff-backup-users] Web page moving

From: Ben Escoto
Subject: [rdiff-backup-users] Web page moving
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2004 09:45:16 -0800

Hi, I'm no longer at Stanford so rdiff-backup.stanford.edu may expire
today.  I just moved the rdiff-backup page to savannah where the CVS
is now.  The URL is

http://www.nongnu.org/rdiff-backup

Unfortunately I had a bit of trouble uploading the binary files but
they should be available shortly.

BTW sorry for not being active for months and months.  (Not sure I like
having a 'real' job.)  Hopefully this will change relatively soon.  Great
thanks to the people like who have been supporting rdiff-backup on the
mailing lists and such.