Re: [rdiff-backup-users] Large files

From: Ben
Subject: Re: [rdiff-backup-users] Large files
Date: Sun, 06 Jun 2004 12:25:31 +1000

I now can backup files larger than 2gb but not 7gb for some reason. I
tested 3, 4, 5 and 6gb files and they were ok but as soon as it gets to
7gb (or over 6gb) I get an error:
UpdateError bigfile Updated mirror temp file test2/rdiff-backup.tmp.1
does not match source

I know what this error means; However I am 100% sure that the source
file does not change as it's just a test file that I created. I know
it's not a gzip issue as I get the same error when doing it without
compression.