Re: [rdiff-backup-users] restoring the atime after backing up files ...

From: Ben Escoto
Subject: Re: [rdiff-backup-users] restoring the atime after backing up files ...
Date: Mon, 31 May 2004 18:59:47 -0400

> A feature I would like to see in rdiff-backup is the ability
> to restore the atime of a file after backing it up.
> Are there any plans to implement ``atime restoration after backup''?

Well I wasn't planning on doing it, but it seems to be a reasonable
idea.  You may want to add it to the wiki at:

http://rdiff-backup.solutionsfirst.com.au/index.php/SuggestedFeatures

so it doesn't get lost.  Otherwise you might feel bad when some random
python guru with lots of time stumbles across that page and decides to
implement all the features there on a whim.