Re: [rdiff-backup-users] cron and rdiff-backup

From: Paul Ackerman
Subject: Re: [rdiff-backup-users] cron and rdiff-backup
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 09:45:07 -0600

I have all the great advice and the helpful websites and I am working on it.
I need to get some billable work done and will be back at it again this
afternoon.
One question, in the artic.org unattended.html they use "mirror" and
"primary" as the computer names, I am assuming that I need to substitute the
actual computer names or should I use the IPs?

thank again
paul