[rdiff-backup-users] Slow remote backups - More info..

From: Peter Howell
Subject: [rdiff-backup-users] Slow remote backups - More info..
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 11:15:45 -0000

Hi

I have since found out how to list my installed librsync and have found that all the versions are different.

The librsync on the machine that has been running for a year is 0.9.5.1-2

on the suse host machine is 0.9.6-0.fdr.4

on the remote machine is 0.9.6-8 also this reports as librsync1 not librsync

I have also tried the system useing rdiff-backup 0.10.2 and it is doing the same so I strongly suspect the librsync.

Peter

This email is confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of TEAM (EAA Ltd). If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this email is strictly prohibited.