Re: [rdiff-backup-users] Version 0.13.4 released

From: Donald D Henson
Subject: Re: [rdiff-backup-users] Version 0.13.4 released
Date: Sun, 01 Feb 2004 10:18:50 -0700

On Sun, 2004-02-01 at 09:45, Keith Edmunds wrote:
> On Sun, 01 Feb 2004 09:25:29 -0700
> Donald D Henson <address@hidden> wrote:
>
> > I would be happy with
> > a stable version so where can I find that as well? Any assistance will
> > be appreciated.
>
> The rdiff-backup website has instructions for download and install.
>
> http://rdiff-backup.stanford.edu/
>
> Keith

Thanks but I've been there before. My problem is that I can't seem to
download any of the source files. I'm using galeon 1.3.12 running with
Gnome 2.2.2 and SuSE Linux 9.0. I don't think that galeon is the problem
because I can download files from other websites. When I try to download
from the site you suggested, I get messages from the download manager
like "size unknown", "status: -1 kB", "Time Elapsed 0", and "Time
Remaining Unknown". Do these message suggest anything to you? If an
alternative source exists, I'd like to try it to see if the problem is
on my end or on the website end. (And I really need to do a backup
soon.) Thanks again for any help.

Don Henson