Re: [rdiff-backup-users] win32 error 126

From: David Kempe
Subject: Re: [rdiff-backup-users] win32 error 126
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 07:25:07 +1100

----- Original Message -----
From: "Greg Freemyer" <address@hidden>
> 1) All code that calls cygwin.dll must also be gpl.  (rdiff-backup
> qualifies.)
> 2) The source code for cygwin.dll must be made available to end-users
> (for 5 years??) by anyone distributing cygwin.dll.

rdiff-backup is GPL as well, so if I write an application that is a frontend
to rdiff-backup and just executes rdiff-backup with options ( I guess it
calls rdiff-backup), would I need to release that source code under the GPL
as well?
Like a gui or web based frontend to rdiff-backup, would that need to be GPL
as well?

dave