[rdiff-backup-users] Re: Re: Re: what can I do if all goes wrong?

From: Troels Arvin
Subject: [rdiff-backup-users] Re: Re: Re: what can I do if all goes wrong?
Date: Sun, 02 Nov 2003 17:39:07 +0100

On Sat, 01 Nov 2003 18:54:48 -0800, Ben Escoto wrote:

> Nevermind, the bug is in rdiff-backup.  Patch at:
[...]

Thanks.

Running 0.12.6 now, but I still cannot get the before mentioned backup
setup to get over the problem. I'm still getting:

  Fatal Error: No metadata for time Sun Oct 26 02:21:43 2003 found,
  cannot regress

Should the patch be understood as it fixes future similar problems, but
doesn't solve existing such problems? (I can just do a full, new backup of
the related system.)

--
Greetings from Troels Arvin, Copenhagen, Denmark