RE: [rdiff-backup-users] Re: An idea

From: Dave Kelly
Subject: RE: [rdiff-backup-users] Re: An idea
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 14:50:22 -0600

I'm definitely in.  I don't have much going on with mine yet, but maybe my
PERL library I'm using in Webmin would be of use.  It's just got a few
functions for calculating various things when it displays the servers so
far.

I have no problems working in PERL or Python.  I almost think PERL makes
more sense here, since it integrates with Webmin more easily, and the
outside config file, etc. is independent of rdiff-backup anyway.

Let me know what I can do to help.

-D