Re: [rdiff-backup-users] Exception when backing up.

From: Ben Escoto
Subject: Re: [rdiff-backup-users] Exception when backing up.
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2003 02:09:24 -0700

  EF> TypeError: socket() takes at least 2 arguments (1 given)

Does giving socket() another argument (as in patch

http://savannah.nongnu.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs/rdiff-backup/rdiff-backup/rdiff_backup/rpath.py.diff?r1=1.56&r2=1.57

) fix the problem?  Also what version of python are you using?
Although the documentation appears to require both arguments, for some
reason I've never run into trouble just specifying one before.