Re: [rdiff-backup-users] Lack of --windows-time-format

From: John Goerzen
Subject: Re: [rdiff-backup-users] Lack of --windows-time-format
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 13:14:36 -0500

I get this traceback tring to run that program:

~jgoerzen/convert-from-windows-time-format
/home/backups/gesundheit/rdiff-backup-data
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/jgoerzen/convert-from-windows-time-format.py", line 101, in ?
    if __name__ == "__main__": Main(sys.argv[1:])
  File "/home/jgoerzen/convert-from-windows-time-format.py", line 90, in
Main
    root_rp = check_args(arglist)
  File "/home/jgoerzen/convert-from-windows-time-format.py", line 80, in
check rgs
    root_rp = rpath.RPath(Globals.local_connection, arglist[0])
  File
"/home/jgoerzen/dpkg/rdiff-backup-0.12.3/debian/rdiff-backup/usr/lib/py
on2.3/site-packages/rdiff_backup/rpath.py", line 549, in __init__
    else: self.data = self.conn.C.make_file_dict(self.path)
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'C'