[rdiff-backup-users] Failover

From: Mark Bulson
Subject: [rdiff-backup-users] Failover
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 08:14:01 -0500

I'm new to rdiff-backup and thinks it's one of the most useful tools I've ever run across.

My question is:

Is anyone using this for a true failover mirror? Is it possible to use this routine to push an entire configuration to a secondary box, then use the secondary box in case primary fails?

If anyone is doing this, can you give me an idea of your routine.

Thanks again

Mark Bulson
Charleston, SC