Re: [rdiff-backup-users] Version 0.11.2 released

From: Ben Escoto
Subject: Re: [rdiff-backup-users] Version 0.11.2 released
Date: Sun, 02 Mar 2003 15:03:56 -0800

You have found 2 or three 3 bugs :)

  OM> PS: on next run (just after the first crash), it looked like
  OM> that:
  OM> line 346, in reval AssertionError: (('etc',), ('usr', 'local',
  OM> 'src', 'x', 'Zend', 'Zend.m4'))

Hmm, not exactly sure what is causing this, can you reproduce it using
the steps above?

  OM> if turning on verbosity = 9:
  OM> line 63, in Regress AssertionError

This is actually a different error, that seems to happen when the
second backup to a destination directory fails.  I just fixed it in
CVS, but you can duplicate the fix by just making sure the
dest_dir/rdiff-backup-data/increments directory exists.

  OM> I tried with "--resume" as option, but: Error: Bad commandline
  OM> manual page for instructions

  OM> and in the man page: --resume Resume the last aborted backup.
  OM> If no aborted backups are found, exit with error.

The man page was incompletely updated from the previous versions
(fixed now in cvs).  The --resume, --checkpoint-interval, and
--sleep-ratio options are gone.