Re: [rdiff-backup-users] 0.9.2 -> 0.10.1 ?

From: Ben Escoto
Subject: Re: [rdiff-backup-users] 0.9.2 -> 0.10.1 ?
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 00:49:18 -0800

On Sun, Jan 12, 2003 at 07:35:42PM +0000, Keith Edmunds wrote:
> There's at least one person using it, Ben - for complex reasons I need
> to back up to a Win2K box running Cygwin, and I need the features of
> 0.11.1 to do that effectively.
>
> I'll try some restores later and confirm (or not) that all is OK there
> too.

Hmm, I'm guessing that it won't work, because --windows-mode has been
removed from 0.11.1 (as the changelog says, I plan to add it later,
but I didn't like the way it was implemented earlier).

Oh, and BTW I wasn't trying to get people to try 0.11.1, I was just
trying to let the earlier poster know the situation.