Re: [rdiff-backup-users] 0.9.2 -> 0.10.1 ?

From: Keith Edmunds
Subject: Re: [rdiff-backup-users] 0.9.2 -> 0.10.1 ?
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2003 19:35:42 +0000

On Sat, 11 Jan 2003 01:09:50 -0800
Ben Escoto <address@hidden> wrote:

> I haven't heard complaints specifically about 0.11.1, so
> hopefully it works fine, but it could be because no one (except me) is
> using it.

There's at least one person using it, Ben - for complex reasons I need
to back up to a Win2K box running Cygwin, and I need the features of
0.11.1 to do that effectively.

I'll try some restores later and confirm (or not) that all is OK there
too.

Keith

                            www.convergent-ict.com
                           You manage your business.