Re: [rdiff-backup-users] lots oferrors

From: Ben Escoto
Subject: Re: [rdiff-backup-users] lots oferrors
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 16:02:19 -0800

  rmdf> I don't have the log file.  If it was produced i don't know
  rmdf> where to look.  I loked in the directory i thought i ran the
  rmdf> command from and var log.  If there is a standard logfilename,
  rmdf> i could find it.

Check destination_dir/rdiff-backup-data/backup.log

Anyway, from what I can tell it seems that rdiff-backup was expecting
this /home/fairchild/corona.backup/home/httpd/htdocs/manual file to
exist and got disappointed.  It is supposed to recover from these
kinds of errors though.  And, just in case you don't know, you are
never supposed to write to the destination directory except through
rdiff-backup (just a fun fact, it may have nothing to do with the
problem).