[RP] patch to ignore resize hints

From: mujo
Subject: [RP] patch to ignore resize hints
Date: Mon, 7 May 2018 23:43:17 +0000

I wrote a patch to ignore resize hints so there would not be a gap
between my term windows and the frame. The patch also includes a
new setting to toggle this behaviour and changes to the manpage to
describe it. I've not fixed the info page because I have no
familiarity with it.
Currently this applies only to normal windows, not transient ones.

Here is the patch on the web:
http://mujo.sdf.org/code/obeyresizehints-20180507-b42faf8.diff

If no one is interested in this, or it needs to be fixed, please
let me know.

Thanks for writing an awesome wm with very clean code.
--
address@hidden
SDF Public Access UNIX System - http://sdf.org