Re: [RP] Q: Windownumbers start with 1, not 0

From: Kenny Billiau
Subject: Re: [RP] Q: Windownumbers start with 1, not 0
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2008 18:18:53 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

you can place following in your .ratpoisonrc
set framesels "1234567890"

It's at the bottom of the man page:
Override the frame selectors fselect uses. The first character is the selector for the first frame, the second character is the selector for the
second frame and so on.
Using this variable, one can directly access more than 10 frames.
Default is an empty string, which is equivalent to "A0123456789".

hh,
Kenny
ps: I already posted this to the list, but it doesn't seem to have made through.