[RP] XSETROOT Colors

From: Jan Snyder
Subject: [RP] XSETROOT Colors
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 05:53:35 -0400

One question I have had is how can one really set a background color
to the desktop using any hexidecimal number. I have set images using
XSETROOT, but I find images look weird in ratpoison Desktop
environment. I wanted a nice dark military green, but XSETROOT only
seems to allow very plain words like "Green" "Black" "White". It would
be okay if they were nice, but the green for instance looks
radioactive.

Is this a list to ask such questions? Just joined a week or so ago,
haven't received much.

-Jan Snyder