Re: [RP] Getting Through and Locking XTerm Width

From: Nikolai Weibull
Subject: Re: [RP] Getting Through and Locking XTerm Width
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2005 22:23:22 +0200

Martin Samuelsson, April 5:

> On Tue, Apr 05, 2005 at 07:26:17PM +0200, Nikolai Weibull wrote:

> > Hm, still, that'd only lock the number of columns that'll get used
> > in the xterm, not the xterms actualy size, which means that my text
> > would be all the way to the far left of the xterm window.

> What do you actually want?

Basically, I want the xterm fixed while all other windows should fit
within the given frame.  The Xterm shouldn't be resized to fit the
frame, unless it's larger.

> > It depends; I really like Chicago.  Ja, det har jag.  Har iofs bott har
> > typ hela mitt liv, so jag borde val ha gjort det vid det har laget ;-),

> I'll have to take your word for it, since I've never been to any of those
> united states thingies.

They're not all the same you know ;-).  They're not for everyone,
though; I'll give you that much.

> Om du bott där så länge så är det ju ingen match direkt. Fast du har
> inga prickar över dina bokstäver, är det ett ställningstagande av något
> slag?

Mitt tangentbord har dem inte och jag orkar inte skriva ^Kaa, ^Ka: och
^Ko: hela tiden.

> > Nikolai Weibull: now available free of charge at http://bitwi.se/!

> Good it's free, because I wouldn't pay much for that content...

Nah, there's going to be stuff up there...soonish...,
        nikolai