[RP] Sending of any key in top keymap

From: Martin Samuelsson
Subject: [RP] Sending of any key in top keymap
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2004 02:44:32 +0100

Hi list,

I've been fiddling with my rp config a little. Activating groups and
keymaps.

When doing this I realized that :meta didn't receive enough features
updates to cover sending all the keys in the top keymap when keymap
support was introduced.

My opinion is that since rp can handle definekeys in the top keymap, it
would be handy if it could synthesize those keys also. Don't you think?

Would it be appropriate to make :meta accept an option for the keysum to
send? Or what do you think? Introducing a new command? Deciding it
should be handled with external software and not clutter rp any more?
--
/Martin