Re: [RP] PATCH - error messages

From: Joe Corneli
Subject: Re: [RP] PATCH - error messages
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 22:00:15 -0600

   Doug Kearns <address@hidden> writes:

   > On Tue, Nov 16, 2004 at 07:08:36AM +1100, Doug Kearns wrote:
   > > Some important fixes...
   > >
   > > http://gus.gscit.monash.edu.au/~djkea2/ratpoison/actions.diff
   >
   > This has been updated to include the new 'rathold' command messages and
   > is, as a result, now even more important...

   Applied to CVS. Thanks!

   I've also FINALLY removed the padded spaces from all the message and
   set the bar_x_padding to 4. This also led to a small highlight fix.

   -Shawn

I've been thinking about trying to revive the ANSI patch, which seems
to have earned the community's vote in the Wiki polls.  Any words for
or against at this point?

And reminder to everyone else out there who was about to make the same
mistake I did, use savannah for your next cvs update.

 cvs -z3 -d:ext:address@hidden:/cvsroot/ratpoison co ratpoison

Joe