Re: [RP] New RP logo

From: twb
Subject: Re: [RP] New RP logo
Date: Sat Feb 14 18:48:04 2004

Quoth Shawn Betts <address@hidden> on or about Sat, 14 Feb 2004 12:48:49 -0800:
> twb <address@hidden> writes:
>
> > I have been avoiding work by drawing a new ratpoison logo.
> > It was in SVG, so luckily I could use emacs for most of it.
> >
> > I'll attach a smallish jpg export, since SVG support still isn't
> > ubiquitous. If people like it i'll send ryan the originals for th'
> > website.
>
> That's a pretty cool logo! Can you post/send the original? I'd like to
> play with it a bit :).

But of course!

The face is from The Not Star Trek show, and the spinal column is
SUPPOSED to look like the eva graveyard from Neon Genesis Evangelion.
The overall idea is to mimic a can of Frobozz' Anti-Foo Spray.

Might need to take off th' USB logo, if the Suits say so.

-trent

--
<d1giPhux>Me and Tyl0r will hijack all their camels and crash them into
<d1giPhux>tents.