[RP] New Mozilla Trouble

From: twb
Subject: [RP] New Mozilla Trouble
Date: Sat Oct 25 18:17:56 2003

I have another problem with mozilla[0] and others.

 1. Go to mozilla address bar
 2. Type something so the drop-down completion/search thing pops up.
 3. Mozilla steals (mouse?) input.

 Other clients don't receive proper input, e.g. C-t goes to moz, not RP.

I think this happens with either all GTK or all gecko
drop-down-autocompletion-type widgets.  Anybody know how to a) stop
it; or b)workaround it?

[0]Replicable in Mozilla-1.4.

-trent

--
 And I can't even begin to describe what a joy it is to work with a real
 metal  case, with  swing-out drive  bays,  that was  designed for  easy