Re: [RP] ratpoison 1.3.0-beta2 vs OSX 10.3 prerelease

From: Joe Corneli
Subject: Re: [RP] ratpoison 1.3.0-beta2 vs OSX 10.3 prerelease
Date: Sat Jul 19 16:55:34 2003

Yes, I have readline installed.  It is also in a
non-universally-standard place.  No doubt about it, that's the problem,
'cause it looks like readline wasn't used before (?).

The place to find readline & associated header files on Mac OS X is

/sw/include/readline

(that's where it is installed by the Fink package manager).

Now, even though I've run into problems with this before, I can't
remember how to solve the problem.  Any advice (or new betas that
magically work) would be appreciated.

Joe