[RP] Looking for input-edit patch

From: Johannes Tanzler
Subject: [RP] Looking for input-edit patch
Date: Thu Jan 16 17:36:01 2003

Hi,

I recently switch to ratpoison. It's a cool!

When searching through the archive of this list, I found a patch that
allows editing of the input line (November 2001). Unfortunatly, I wasn't
able to extract the diff file content from the web page in the right way
(I don't know too much about diff...), so diff complains about garbage
in the diff file.

Could anybody send me a working patch, please?
(would be great if it worked for ratpoison 1.1.1).

Johannes