Re: [RP] virtual screens

From: Gergely Nagy
Subject: Re: [RP] virtual screens
Date: Fri Apr 26 16:58:02 2002

> Let's see how much I can break it! >:)

Scenario:

Screen 0:

 .          .           .
 .          .............
 .          .           .

In each frame, I have an aterm running.

Screen 1 has a full-screen aterm.

On Screen 1, quit the aterm, you get an aterm from Screen 0 (this
shouldn't happen, I think). Switch back to Screen 0, *bang*, we get a
BadWindow.

I guess it is time for me to read the code =)

I was also wondering if it could be possible to dump out the
vscreen/frame setup, so it could be restored later.. oh well, just a
wild idea.

Anyway, I'm going to play around with it during the weekend, I hope.