[RP] help showing unbound commands?

From: Martin Samuelsson
Subject: [RP] help showing unbound commands?
Date: Thu Jan 17 15:51:08 2002

i think it would be a good thing to see unbound commands in the help as well
as those bound to keys.

as you all know by now, my coding skills are far from the best.

i'm attaching a patch that does something in this way. although it's far
from neither complety nor beautiful. do you like the idea? shall i finish
it? or does anyone else have too much spare time and finish it for me?

it also would be practical to see aliases. maybe in the help or they could
occur when giving alias without any arguments?

what do you think? opinions?
--
/martin