ranger-users

Re: [Ranger-users] MC user really wanting to become a Ranger user

From: Russell Urquhart
Subject: Re: [Ranger-users] MC user really wanting to become a Ranger user
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2017 21:33:24 -0500

I wanted to thank everyone who responded to me. I found that using the '~' and
having two tabs gave me my MC look. I'm going to  play with creating my own
linemode and everything else seems to work.

Also, one other thing, is there a way to, for example, tag all *.png files? (in
MC you do the '+' key and type in '*.png' then all the PNG files are tagged for
delete, copy, etc.

If anyone can tell me how to do that, I think i'll pretty much be a happy
ranger!

Thanks again,

Russ