ranger-users

[Ranger-users] Default Terminal and Image Preview

From: Vishnu K
Subject: [Ranger-users] Default Terminal and Image Preview
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2016 14:18:20 +0530

Hey All,
I am using Gnome-Terminal wrapper as default in my laptop. I would like ranger to launch the same with the command "terminal", but ranger launches Xterm instead of the default terminal. Also the image preview on terminal is rendered by colored characters and is very unclear. I have set transparency for the terminal. Kindly see if this has an immediate solution.
Thanking You All