radiusplugin-users

[Radiusplugin-users] Passing values by using type 192-223

From: Frank Ho
Subject: [Radiusplugin-users] Passing values by using type 192-223
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2012 08:53:09 +0800

Hi there,
  I'm just wondering can I pass values from Radius server to the
openvpn radius plugin by using type values 192-223 which are defined
in RFC2865 as reserved for experimental use?
  What I'm trying to do is define the AVPs like this on the radius server:
ATTRIBUTE    myattr200    200    integer
ATTRIBUTE    myattr201    201    integer
  and when the server offers the Access Accept message, I can see
those two AVPs are carried in the message body (by using tcpdump).
  What I don't know is how to pass those values to the on-connect
script. I tried to invoke the vsascript.pl but I don't know why, those
self-defined attributes never show up in the log: