radiusplugin-users

Re: [Radiusplugin-users] Is this a bug or what?

From: Ralf Lübben
Subject: Re: [Radiusplugin-users] Is this a bug or what?
Date: Sun, 30 May 2010 09:58:19 +0200

Hi,

the problem occurs because of the re-authentication.

The reply-message (You are already logged in - access denied) is a RADIUS-
ATTRIBUTE which is created by the RADIUS server.

One possible solution can be based on the "session-id" attribute, which is a
per session unique id created by the plugin.

The SQL statement could similar to:

simul_count_query = "SELECT COUNT(*) \
                             FROM ${acct_table1} \
                             WHERE username = '%{SQL-User-Name}' \
                             AND acctstoptime IS NULL \
                             AND sessionid != '%{SQL-Session-Id}'

When a reykeying occurs "simul_count_query" equals zero. If the same user
opens a new session, it equals one.

Regards
Ralf

Am Sonntag, 30. Mai 2010 05:14:11 schrieben Sie: