radiusplugin-users

Re: [Radiusplugin-users] openvpn crashes, well sort of

From: Ralf Lübben
Subject: Re: [Radiusplugin-users] openvpn crashes, well sort of
Date: Thu, 21 May 2009 18:54:41 +0200

William:
You are right.

Symon:
Please use the newest version
http://www.nongnu.org/radiusplugin/radiusplugin_v2.1_beta4.tar.gz

In past versions there was a problem with spaces in the username also in the
combination with username-as-commonname.

Also the plugin will perform better if many user login at the same time.

If you still have the problem, please increase the "verb" option in the
OpenVPN config to 5, so the plugin will produce more output and please also
provide the log file to the mailing list or to me.

Regards,
Ralf